Propipe Cup pigs are used for a wide variety of operational maintenance operations. The flexible nature of Propipe cup pigs allows safe running in lines with ovality or scale build up and the pigs can be provided with low or high aggression. Two primary designs are available, with standard cups and conical cups.
The standard cup includes a rigid shoulder design for increased cleaning efficiency whereas the conical cup has a more streamlined design that allows for long runs and much-increased wear life.
The cup pig design is provided with 2, 3 or 4 cups and can be further enhanced with the addition of guide discs, for increased cleaning efficiency.
Propipe has a reputation for reliability and expertise and excels in pig design for difficult pipelines.
- Standard Cup for short runs (>100km) / Conical Cup <100km
- Metallic parts from Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel (High Tensile Bolts c/w Locking Nuts)
- Pigging Cups – High Grade Polyurethane Elastomer (2 to 4 cup configurations)
- Polyurethane Bumper Noses c/w Bypass Slots
- Bore Passing Up to 20% bore restrictions
- Minimum Bend Radius 3D minimum (1.5D specials available)
- Cleaning Brushes (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel or Nylon)
- Slotted or Grooved Guide Discs (for diameter changes or wax scraping)
- Dewaxing / Descaling Pads (with plough blades or descaling studs)
- Gauging Plates (Standard or Trident SMART)
- Mounting for Trident EM or Acoustic Pig Tracking Device
- Long Run Support / Guide Discs
- Jetting / Bypass Nozzles for debris flushing and blockage prevention
- Neodymium Magnet Packs for scale collection or detection