From our northeast England site, Propipe have full design, manufacture and testing facilities. These services, and a network of highly responsive sub-suppliers within the area support Propipe to provide market-leading response times to meet all project schedules.
Propipe has positioned itself directly for the supply of pipeline pigs and this singular focus ensures that all product development and manufacturing is entirely concentrated in one direction, providing clients with the very best product and service. A dedicated test facility allows full proof testing prior to offshore operations, giving clients’ security and also allowing an accurate prediction on pig performance.
Every pipeline pig supplied by Propipe is designed specifically to suit the clients’ pipeline and Propipe does not provide ‘standard’ catalogue products. Supply scope covers all types of pipeline pigs, from foam pigs, disc pigs and cup pigs and on to more complex articulated, multi-diameter and wheeled pigs. Pigs are made to run a few kilometres up to distances in excess of 800 km.
Applications regularly covered: -
- Gauging (Standard and Smart Gauge)
- Production Cleaning
Each pig has its own function and can feature several key components. Common amongst these features are: -
- Dual-Diameter Capability
- Multi-Diameter Capability
- Check Valve Passage
- Articulated Dual-Module Design
- Magnetic Signalling and Ferrous Debris Collection
- Wye Passing
- Metallic or Nylon Brushing Elements (Circular or Sprung Mounted)
- High Friction Pipeline Isolation
- De-waxing / Descaling Pads
- Polyurethane Bumper Noses
- Tracking Device Housings
- Long Run / Low Wear Polyurethane Components
- Stainless Steel Metallic Parts
- Spring-Mounted Support Wheels
- Pluggable Bypass Ports and Jetting Heads
- Smart Gauging Tool
- Environmental Logging Tool