Established in 1998, Propipe designs and manufactures a comprehensive range of pipeline pigs, pipeline plugs and pig tracking equipment for the oil and gas industry.
Design, testing and manufacturing expertise
Our management team has over 60 years experience in the oil and gas industry. This is complemented by a workforce of talented engineers and technicians. With an ongoing commitment to providing a fully engineered and tested range of pipeline pigs we can rightfully claim to be at the forefront of our market. Propipe is the first and only choice for many pipe lay and pipeline pre-commissioning contractors.
Capacity to deliver
Propipe has facilities in the UK and Canada, servicing the world-wide market.
Our UK base in the North East of England features design offices, polyurethane casting and fabrication workshops plus internal and external pig testing facilities.
Our North American base, situated in Halifax, Nova Scotia is the manufacturing hub for Trident Pig Tracking and SMART electronics. This facility offers waterfront mooring and allows subsea testing and development of EM and Acoustic devices.
- 24 hour manufacturing meets the toughest supply challenges
- 24 hour pig testing capability using indoor or outdoor rigs means all year round testing
- Electronic firmware and software development and production
- In-house polyurethane manufacture
- Piggability design review and testing
- Full machining and welding facilities
- Hydrotest bay (for pipeline plug verification testing)
- CAD design (AutoCAD and Solidworks)
Comprehensive product range
- Foam pigs from 0.25” to 72” diameter
- Disc pigs 4” to 60” diameter
- Cup pigs from 4” to 48” diameter
- Wheeled-support pigs
- Pipeline isolation plugs and testing equipment
- State-of-the-art TridentTM pig locating and tracking equipment