Providing a long-run capability, conical and standard cup pigs offer pig designs with fewer components and lower aggression. They are ideally suited to land line use and long, dry pipelines.
Cup pigs (both standard profile and conical profile) are used largely in batching and dewatering operations. They are also used within lines with bore restrictions and for production cleaning operations.
Typically run with two, three or four cups fitted to a steel ‘mandrel’ pig body and secured with high tensile fittings, they can be fitted with the following optional extras: -
- Check Valve Passage Bumper Noses and Guide Ribs
- Articulated Dual-Module Design
- High Power Neodymium Magnets for Signalling and Ferrous Debris Collection
- Metallic or Nylon Brushing Elements (Circular or Sprung Mounted)
- Dewaxing / Descaling Pads
- Polyurethane Bumper Noses
- Tracking Device Housings
- Long Run / Low Wear Polyurethane Components
- Stainless Steel Metallic Parts
- Spring-Mounted Support Wheels
- Pluggable Bypass Ports and Jetting Heads
- Smart Gauging Tools
- Environmental Logging Tools